Fields of Hope.
Thursday, May 14, 2009

Yes... I am bored that's why I am blogging...

What really happen recently?

MTC & Week Zero with our trademark star awards 2009

don't think there will be another star awards next year as other departments doesn't seems to appreciate it.

Well, if anybody happen to see this blog (I think... with the addition of bitch and friends should be quite a number), what I wanna say is...

There might be a lot of MTC/WeekZero in the future, but is there another MTC/WeekZero 2009? Will you still work with the same group people that will create the same memories in you after MTC/Weekzero 2009?

Maybe some may think that I am selfish cos I am graduating and I am leaving thats why I don't care about anything. Did anyone think of what is camp for initially? Learning? Experiencing? or having fun? If I am not wrong, people will agree with me all of them are important.

Sometimes... we really need to skip some formalities and make a hell fun out of the camp. Experience the fun as a student camper in Temasek Polytechnic.

3 years is not that long, why not make use the status of a student and make as many mistake as possible then going out to the working world and make a fool of yourself.

SCHOOL is a place for mistake. Make it. Learn it. Apply it.

Year 1 year 2 year 3... no matter what year you are in... use the remaining time as a student to make your student life in poly the most memorable moments.

I am not that 铁石心肠. Actually I did cry during week zero... all in my heart... trying very hard to control it flowing out of my eyes... fortunately for me... I succeeded.

Simply proud of my programmers... thier growth is what makes me really feel that I have not regret joining all this.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Officer joke


hahaha... the phrase of an officer "Hello, touch your heart and answer my question" really make me laugh.

That officer don't realize there is thing call " stupidity " that blocks the heart.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Family


Somehow my family is getting a bad shape just becos of an example above(Stupidity clouding the heart). Hope he can think wisely and don't let my mum suffer so much.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Random Stuff


Sorry my bros. neglected all of you... I will improve since I am graduating soon.

I don't really like to bad mouth people... but I like to say the facts. If its the fact I am saying about you, don't blame me... blame yourself.

HaHa... Don't lie to me. I am 27 not 7. This will make you lose this friend of yours.

I will do it... watch out.

Labels:


Blogged at: 3:41 AM
Profile
Photobucket
Andy Loh, 27
Temasek Polytechnic

Chats

My Wishlist
1.No conflicts between my Family
2.No conflicts between my Friends
3.Earn more money
4.New Computer
5.Honda S2000
6.Nvidia GTX295 or ATI Radeon5870
7.New Phone
8.Dye another hair colour

Links.
ck
eddie
eunice
jasonhu
joanna
shirlyn
gina
elaine
ee kian
jesslyn
alvina
cindy
jeslinda
guanjin

Song

When You Say Nothing At All - Ronan Keating

Archive.
  • March 2008
  • April 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • September 2008
  • October 2008
  • November 2008
  • January 2009
  • February 2009
  • May 2009
  • October 2009
  • November 2009
  • Free Blog Counter