01012009

Countdown @ Sentosa Siloso Beach
Fun but tiring...
------------------------------------------------------------------------
16012009
Yang Guang Zai Nan





Having fun @ the Sentosa Siloso Again
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
26012009
Dong Dong Dong Chiang~ Happy Lunar New Year
Tuan Yuan Fan is always nice every year
*Thanks to mum*
Went to a lot of people's house to make my wallet bigger.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
05022009
Old Man's 27 Birthday
Really thanks my friend for making an effort to make today happen.
Thanks for the present(s).
Thanks for the Cake.
of cos, the one on my face as well.. thanks everybody.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
07022009
Ong and Shirlyn's birthday Chalet
I LOST MONEY!!!
God of Gambler Title is given to ONG
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
20022009
Itech Paper: Disastrous~
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
28022009
Wenlong's birthday!
@ his father's Hakka restuarant
nice food :x
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
23022009
CAOS Paper: thanks to my Boey, Its quite managable
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
27022009
Miss Hello Kitty Huizhen's birthday!
Hope she like our shared present.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
28022009
typing front of my computer and ROT
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Story
I was invited to a birthday party at a recreation hall by a girl to go to her party.
When I reach the party the girl told me
"Hey, Don't know my phone no reception"
Knowing the birthday girl is having trouble with the phone
I offer to lend her my Phone.
As the party goes on
the birthday girl handed both phone(mine and hers) to a groups of friends
telling them " Please take care of my phone "
her friend is noted that one of the phone is hers
but they have no idea of why is there another phone.
And since the birthday girl ask to take care of her phone
those friends only take care of her phone.
Its time for Birthday song and cake cutting ceremony!
Those friends know that they are responsible for the the birthday girl's phone only
They took the girl's phone and left my phone on the table
As I am going to rush to another place to see my friend's performance,
I ask the girl
"hey, birthday day... I have to go. sorry... Can I have my phone back?"
Unbelievable!
Somebody stole my phone.
Which Bastard friend or relative will steal in a friends or relative's birthday party?
The birthday girl is very anxious of why is it stolen and keep apologising to me.
And since it already gone, I told her with a smile
"Don't worry first, continue with you party... Today is your birthday. Don't let this get to you. My phone we can settle another time"
Story end?
No
I trust she will do the appropriate things to return me what I have lost.
With my 2 friends who is rushing with me to watch performance,
we walked out of the recreation centre.
The birthday girl called
"Hey, Could you help me do a police report so that I can view the CCTV which installed all over the recreation centre."
And of cos
to help her bear so much cost for return me a phone
I said
"Oh ok, I have to report later as I am rushing to my friend's performance"
she agreed and hung up.
After the performance I rush down to a near by Police station to make a report
and did what I can do.
After that day, she called and ask
"hey, Can you help me call the investigation office about the case? cause if the report I still can't view the CCTV... only the investigation officer can"
Well ok, to help her
I call up the investigation officer and found out there is nothing shown on the CCTV.
I inform her about it.
So it comes to how is she going to pay me back my phone.
keep telling me that she is not rich and she cannot afford to pay me much
I understand totally. She is a student and I am too.
So I told her to pay me back the money by installment.
unreasonable?
but she insist that she only have $400 to pay me
(FYI my phone is a Samsung Omnia 16GB that cost $400 with a $50 per month contract service subscription)
Can easily buy a replacement for that phone at only $400?
I can't accept that offer she gave me and I ask her for another offer
since she still think my demand is unreasonable
Why can't I just accept the $400 and buy a lousy phone?
Everybody including my parents is asking
When is your friend going to return you a phone?
Still not? You better ask your friend... how can so irresponsible?
I wanna try to defend my friend but I can't
I really can't any way to defend.
What if I bought a lousier phone which is cheaper?
What would my parent say?
my friends really like that
And yet she told me she is having pressure from the parent also... to return me a phone
but did she think why her parent pressure her?
because they are responsible people, they know if they owe friends things they have to return.
I told her about my parent stuff but what she reacted?
"Hey nevermind what your parent think about me la?"
but in the end of the conversation
I told her to buy me a second hand 8GB Samsung Omnia phone.
At the time New Year is coming, so I never pressure her about the phone.
BUT she still think its unreasonable that I demand a 8GB second hand Phone
but she never complain it back to me
instead she went to tell one of the friend who understand the situation
But in the first place she say the friend is an outsider and yet she approach the friend about all this.
foolishly she got backfired
How?
the friend ask
"You can try borrow it from your ralative or parent first?
Since Chinese New Year is coming, you can take the Ang Bao money to return Andy"
And what answer she gave?
"No! I won't borrow money from my relative or parent. And don't talk about Ang Bao money.
I only got $400 max"
Apparently she is saying that even she got the money, she also pay me $400? isn't it?
After that, she told me she added those friends who left my friends on the table to be responsible for this and asked me to meet them after Chinese New Year.
seriously I was thinking why must have a meeting to make clear with his friend whether my demand is reasonable?
I was really disapointed on how the birthday girl deal with all this
Simple logic
You lost your friend's phone
pay a same phone back to your friend?
But still I went for the meeting
Somehow those friends of her are hostile while talking to me for some reason
cause they don't know anything that I told the BITCH(birthday girl)
They only know that I was trying to make their life difficult
After I explain every situation to them
They understood and stopped their hostile behavior
but I am getting more and more disapointed of that bitch
she never tell her single shit to those friends
only tell them I my demand is unreasonable.
and yet she is there at the meeting sitting at the corner like she got nothing to do with it
She thought she already did her part by forging out $400.
Wah... so responsible ah~
After the meeting, it came to a conclusion
One of her friend will ask his bro in law's friend who open second hand handphone shop about the price.
After that I will give them a dateline to consolidate the money and buy me a phone.
2 weeks later
I still never get any information on the progress of asking her bro in law's friend.
So
I sms the bitch
asking what is the progress?
She replied that her friends bro in law's friend went overseas
Few days later
I don't know when the bro in law's friend is back anot
So
I MSN the bitch
"please do ask your friend about the phone information"
Then she said I keep bugging her and pressure her for things and doing things barbarical ways
What she wrote really make me laugh.
Somehow Singapore need this kind people
Why?
To teach people to be more clever, don't trust easily
And to the bitch:
Why bitch?
1. Because you said I never care how you think.
If I never care...
why would I smile and tell you nevermind about my phone and continue your bloody party?
why would I make my way to the police station and make police report?
Don't report let you pay all lor... since you self proclaim so responsible you will pay de mah.
Why should I be defending you after I make police report and yet found out you are still outside in the pub?
Why I should make myself stupid by offering instalment paying?
Why should I offer you to pay me only a second hand 8GB Samsung Omnia?
Why should I tell you that just pay me as much as possible and if i happen to working I may help to top up the money for you?
2. Because you said you don't want to talk about Ang Bao and borrow money from parents
But I found out you got money to Overseas?
What is this?
Only can pay $400 yet can go overseas?
Singapore Ambassador?
going abroad no need money?
3. Because you think you are not at fault! and keep saying who want this to happen... but it already happen isn't it? and its your fault ... Don't solve the problem?
And bloody hell yes!
you are not the victim!
you are the one who lost the phone and what fairness you want?
Borrowing money from bank
money got stolen... then you no need to pay full amount to the bank?
Which country bank allow you to do that?
You should be laughing they are not charging you interest
4. I care for you and did you care for me?
What the hell is "don't care what your parent think of me"?
And I don't know why you have to face pay just only part of the money and still feel unguilty
5. If you are so responsible, why ask your friends to pay for you?
frankly speaking from listening to what your friends explain to me, they are actually not really responsible for all this.
You are the one who never state properly what to look after and what to take care.
You are the only one who make the mistake.
Why they should help you pay.
6. You act that you going pay $400 you are already very responsible. While I was talking to your friends about the matter, just sit beside chit chatty and like none of your business.
I really feel sorry for those friends you drag in
how come you are the one who lost the phone
yet they have to help you think of a way out.
Just wonder if they know some bitch is going to Bangkok shopping.
7. I bug you? you know this happen since when?
After the meeting its already 2 weeks then I start asking you.
thats bugging?
And whats wrong with bugging?
And whats with your patience?
What pressure you have now?
Parents?
I think you already tell them some stories that you solve the problem
since you are the kind of person likes to run away from responsibillity
Coming up with some stories is not difficult for you
Did you think of what pressure I have?
My parents looking at the phone I am holding now is not mine.
Can I make up stories for that?
Who is testing whose patience now?
8. Don't you feel ashame when you say you already very responsible.
Don't you feel that you are doing nothing to help at all?
Don't you feel like guilty when you owe people money and yet going overseas?
Don't you feel selfish what you say "Don't care about what you parents think of me"
Don't you feel that it is guilty by telling only your friends limited information which is favor against you?
9. For everything you done already telling me that I am just a few months Hi Bye friend
Selfishly saying don't care about what parents think
Thats why I am very disapointed in you.
You betray all my trust in you.
the trust I gave you when I lost my phone, I belief you will do something to repay me back and not some bitch complains not fair this not fair that.
What's unfair about lost a phone and returning a phone?
10. Please~~~ please~~~
whats the point of telling story that is favors you...
Let people ke lian you?
Stand on your side?
Let people detest me that I am unreasonable guy like you said?
And thanks for reminding
I must really thank my teacher for teaching me how to describe a person
for a going 22year old girl
There is non other words can describe you
BITCH
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Moral of the Story
Bitch is just bitch, No Brains
Labels: Heart of an Entertainer, Life of an Entertainer, Pain of an Entertainer
Blogged at: 2:15 AM