Fields of Hope.
Wednesday, November 5, 2008

"4 of us used to be very close."

I wish we can be close again too.

"used to" a Heartbreaking words to use. Yes I agree. Things change. Maybe It's me, maybe I did change, but I know that I am not the only one.

I am not pushing the blame. Just that I don't think me alone can do anything to hurt the friendship. I have been trying hard to bring things back, but obviously I failed. Friendship is not a thing that can be handle alone.

After this few weeks, I realize that I am just battling alone.

I know I still in love, but not really everything I try to do is to pleased her. So don't assume that there is a motive for everything I do, sometimes I really felt hurt when I just ask a simple question that concerns a friend, it turns into something bad.

Do I really look that bad?

Yup, maybe I shouldn't cross the line of friendship in the beginning and maybe things won't happen this way.


Yes of cos, I have my reason.

don't think by saying it out can solve the problem.

A camp with/without Andy is still the same.

You won't understand.

Maybe its me. I am the problem.

Just don't wanna feel uncomfortable during camps anymore.




sorry for being a coward.

Labels: , ,


Blogged at: 10:42 PM
Profile
Photobucket
Andy Loh, 27
Temasek Polytechnic

Chats

My Wishlist
1.No conflicts between my Family
2.No conflicts between my Friends
3.Earn more money
4.New Computer
5.Honda S2000
6.Nvidia GTX295 or ATI Radeon5870
7.New Phone
8.Dye another hair colour

Links.
ck
eddie
eunice
jasonhu
joanna
shirlyn
gina
elaine
ee kian
jesslyn
alvina
cindy
jeslinda
guanjin

Song

When You Say Nothing At All - Ronan Keating

Archive.
  • March 2008
  • April 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • September 2008
  • October 2008
  • November 2008
  • January 2009
  • February 2009
  • May 2009
  • October 2009
  • November 2009
  • Free Blog Counter