Worried for her. . .
Messaged her over MSN. . .
Chat with her about her problem. . .
Try my best to be a good listener at that moment. . .
She honestly told me what happen. . .
Heartache when she told me that she cried, but I can't do anything to help her. . .
Seriously. . . I envy him. . . that there is a girl protecting him from getting hurt.
Maybe to anyone else she is just a normal girl. . . at least to me, she is not some ordinary girl.
Maybe my words won't affect her feelings, but I still gave her words of encouragement to make her stay positive about what she think . . . hope that she can at least be happy for a bit.
"明天会跟好!!"
Contradicting to myself by saying those words. . .
hai~
Labels: Heart of an Entertainer, Pain of an Entertainer
Blogged at: 4:33 AM
