Happy Birthday Eddie!!
Everytime chiong out with him with our Mazdas
Go East Coast, West Coast, Birds Hill, Kent Ridge, Yishun Dam, Bedok Jetty anywhere that get sit and talk.
Skip Lecture and go sleep in CENT Club
Been thru all the CENT shit with him
Been thru all the CAMP shit with him
Unbelievable to others, We only knew each other for almost 2 years.
"Andy, I am sorry that I make you do a lot of things you don't wanna do."
Not really bro, I don't just agree to do things just for some ah mao or ah gou. Nobody can force me to do when I don't want to. I do it because you are my good friend. Sometimes I might be showing a negative expression to you, but really if you ask me to help you, I will.
Andy's philosophy - Friends are to support each other no matter what tides.
I never blame you for anything. There is nothing to apologize about.
I really thank you for helping me through all my difficult times.
Sorry that I can't do things that your expect me to do.
If I have done anything wrong now or in the future. Please tell me.
I am always ready to listen.
Sorry for being such a bad friend.
Maybe you will have a better life if I never choose CEN, haha.
Too bad that we can't celebrate your 25th birthday with you.
I understand ^^
Happy Birthday my friend.
hope that things will get better for you.
Labels: Heart of an Entertainer, Life of an Entertainer
Blogged at: 12:38 AM
