Today's work @ Motorola was ok, nothing much happen. Just ki siao-ing with all my mates in the company. . . quite fun working with them.
SPORTS DAYS!
Initially Samuel jio us to play tennis and basketball after we go to school from work, subsequently Eric told me to join them for soccer @ 7pm. Well kinda Dui Bu Qi Samuel, I only manage to play basketball with him. . . touch a bit of tennis. Tennis is something very hard to pick up, really need a lot of practice. . . hope I can learn.
" Zero Shiki Drop Shotto " quote from prince of tennis anime.
Went to play soccer with Eric and friends. Partner with Ong to score some goals, we are the "golden partner"! not some golden pillow. So long never get to touch on soccer, really nice and I really hope I can get to play again soon.
Thinking of participating a singing competition this coming June, It's organize by party world and some music school. . . not important. . . actually i always participate in such event is just to have fun. If I participate, my friends please be my FANS!!! hahaha~~~
Well leg very sour ( step on too much lemon ), ciao
Labels: Life of an Entertainer
Blogged at: 2:16 AM
