It has been a week since I last blog. . .
Kanna double cut by singnet. Anything. . . Don't SMS on my phone. Manage to get my Internet back. Next week I think my phone will be back again.
Nothing much to blog. Maybe I will upload some photos ba.

Eddie at his best state
When I see this I am sooooo sad.Ee Kian is back yesterday. . . and the whole box of bubble gum he bought for me is confiscated.
Luckily he never got fine or jail for bringing in the bubble gum. . .haha.
Went to meet him yesterday. . . With Eddie, Belvin, Samuel, Ong and Shirlyn. . . EH? I think i forgot someone. . . well nevermind don't think its important.
Went to Bukit Timiah for Chicken Rice and Mozeralla Cheeze Prata~! Talk a lot of crap.
Welcome Ee Kian to the Alliance!.
Luckily he never got fine or jail for bringing in the bubble gum. . .haha.
Went to meet him yesterday. . . With Eddie, Belvin, Samuel, Ong and Shirlyn. . . EH? I think i forgot someone. . . well nevermind don't think its important.
Went to Bukit Timiah for Chicken Rice and Mozeralla Cheeze Prata~! Talk a lot of crap.
Welcome Ee Kian to the Alliance!.
sorry ah Eric, don't meant to forget you are with us :X :x :X
Labels: Life of an Entertainer
Blogged at: 5:07 PM
