One song to describe my feeling now!
Yesterday went to KTV @ bugis with Eddie, Samuel, Belvin, Ong, Shirlyn, Eunice, Gina And Ee Kian. hmmm I like left out someone. . . who -_-.
Really love singing, haha. . . really de-stressing. We have been singing and playing a fool in the KTV room. Ong say Lee Sheng Jie look like Dong Fang Bi Li!!! HAHAHA buai tahan, then he act the pai du mei yan bao advertisement. Ong didn't get to sing his ancestor's(王杰) song, he very angry. He is looking forward in singing it ever since the start of May.
"是否我~~~~~ 真的一无所有!" quote from the 王杰 song Ong wanted to sing.
Needa thank him for sending me back to get my car too. If not all wil have to take MRT home le.
Everbody is enjoying except 2 person, Ee Kian and Eunice. . . Cos they simply don't touch the microphone at all. Just pay to listen to our concert.
Really had fun yesterday. Love Singing! but due to I play around too much, I didn't get to choose the song for my competition. . . argh
Well overall it was fun la. . . did I forgot someone?. . . hmmm hahaha.
Labels: Life of an Entertainer
Blogged at: 2:01 AM
