Fields of Hope.
Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Nothing much. . . but just blog out of boredom.

After working at Motorola for so many days, somehow I already get used to the the environment working with a bunch of slackers.

Project! J2ME is something that is new to me, trying to do some research on it when I was working. I think it has been. . . since secondary school, I haven't been stepping into library. NOW. . . I am force to step into library again to borrow some J2ME related books to guide me for my "A" in my major project. argh~!

我看开了 my friends. . .don't need to worry about me. . . just that something I need more time. It's not I don't wanna go out with them, I wanna to be sure that I am fully recover liao, I don't want 半途而废 then realise I am not at the level yet. Please be patience with me. . .

Labels:


Blogged at: 12:30 AM
Profile
Photobucket
Andy Loh, 27
Temasek Polytechnic

Chats

My Wishlist
1.No conflicts between my Family
2.No conflicts between my Friends
3.Earn more money
4.New Computer
5.Honda S2000
6.Nvidia GTX295 or ATI Radeon5870
7.New Phone
8.Dye another hair colour

Links.
ck
eddie
eunice
jasonhu
joanna
shirlyn
gina
elaine
ee kian
jesslyn
alvina
cindy
jeslinda
guanjin

Song

When You Say Nothing At All - Ronan Keating

Archive.
  • March 2008
  • April 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • September 2008
  • October 2008
  • November 2008
  • January 2009
  • February 2009
  • May 2009
  • October 2009
  • November 2009
  • Free Blog Counter