Finished chalet and MTC camp. . . which is suppose to be fun. . .
Going to Ee Kian's birthday chalet later. . . have been staying out of home ever since March. . .
Just don't feel like staying at home keep thinking and thinking. . .
Contradicting. . . she is going to Ee Kian's birthday to stay over too. . .
Happy? yes, happy to see her again. . . and no because when I see the way she react towards me is so different from the past, it gives me tremendous pain.
Really hope on the chalet I could be blind or senseless so I don't felt anything from her. . .
Stupid but I can't stop my fingers from clicking to viewing her blog. . .
A lot of questions just came into my mind when I read the blog. . .
Questions left unanswered . . .
Eddie: "Andy, don't care so much for her. . . like this you will inflict more pain to yourself."
I agree I care too much for her thats why I am in the pain. . . I am trying not to care that much anymore but sometimes really can't help myself. Just don't know why I keep hanging on the cliff for what? to her all these is just a hinderance to our friendship.
Don't want to show my emo state. . . I have been an actor whenever she is around. . . "Jokes and Smiles" are the mask I wore.
Trying. . .
Labels: Pain of an Entertainer
Blogged at: 2:32 PM
