Finally I got back my internet. . .
Should I be happy?
I really don't know. . .
Used to be fun having internet chatting around playing games. . .
Suddenly things become so far. . .
Really don't know what I did to make all this happen. . .
Got haunt by the things that happen for the last 4 months. . .
Got haunt by things that I really can't think through. . .
I have been trying my best not to care about it. . .
But. . .
I admit I can't control my emotions well. . .
trying my best to be myself. . .
trying my best to release the hand. . .
trying. . .
As long she is happy, whatever thing she do. . . I will respect it even though it really. . .
Labels: Pain of an Entertainer
Blogged at: 2:08 AM
