The 5 days camp finally over. . .
Hope I did a good job in covering myself. . .
Got the feeling of not ending the camp so early and also I have the feeling of please end it now. . .
Everybody had fun during the camp ^^. . .
That is what I want. . .
Knew a lot good friends during the camp. . . (All the programmers)
Really hope to work with them again another time. . .
I admit I almost cried during the de-briefing. . . and I don't know why -_-
Chee Yong cried because he think that he never put enough effort to train our dragon boat team to win.
"Chee Yong I can see you already did your best, although we are disappointed about the outcome. . . but in our heart you are always the best."
Eddie almost cried too because he keep thinking that its his fault that we lost the regatta. . .
"Eddie really its not your fault, its my fault... as a program head, I should know which game is our best, I am greatly sorry."
"Thanks to all programmers and Eddie for stepping in whenever I need help"
"We are the best team!!!"
Not going to step into TP for around 4 months due to MP/SIP. . .
Maybe its the best for everybody. . .
To be away from TP for sometime. . .
New environment. . .
New people. . .
Hope I will be ok after the attachment. . .
All the best to you.
Labels: Pain of an Entertainer
Blogged at: 1:11 PM
