Fields of Hope.
Saturday, March 8, 2008

Yesterday. . . 7th March 2008. . . 2.00am. . . The truth have been spoken. . .

I felt much better after I said everything out to to her. . . Being a good soul she have been trying not to hurt me so much by not being too straight forward.

Thank you.

The conversation was on MSN, out of a suddenly we talk about things has change recently. . . and obviously one of it was me she was talking about cos nowadays I like change to a different Andy that she knew before.

And there she goes trying to get things out of my fingers(MSN not mouth), or maybe she know my weak spot telling me that she really hate liars so better that her the truth. As for my character at that moment of time. . . I really don't know what to do! But in the end. . . I decided to tell her everything. . .

Feeling better after all my confession. . . the answer really doesn't matter to me anymore. . . Because after all. . . all along I knew she has been treating me as a good friend only. . . It's just an one sided game that I have been playing.

But in the end she did tell me how she felt towards all this. . . relationship to her now is a confirm "no" as she just got over one. . . and she hope both of us can just be good friends.

Reject with no hard feelings maybe this is what she wants. . . thats why she have been very careful with her words in the conversations.

Me and her is going through the up coming camps together. . . and she told me it's better not to have a barrier in between us so that the camp would only have fun without awkward feelings. . . which is what I think too. . . so let's us make the best out of the camps.

Of course I am sad for the rejection, but after all this I found true good friends . . . support me during period that I am down. . . all these have overcome the sadness. I gain good friends that care for me and what is there to be sad of now?

I promise to all my friends that I will jia you. . . "Andy Loh aka Joker Loh aka Clarence" will be back in no time. . .

Thanks a million!!

Labels:


Blogged at: 4:15 PM
Profile
Photobucket
Andy Loh, 27
Temasek Polytechnic

Chats

My Wishlist
1.No conflicts between my Family
2.No conflicts between my Friends
3.Earn more money
4.New Computer
5.Honda S2000
6.Nvidia GTX295 or ATI Radeon5870
7.New Phone
8.Dye another hair colour

Links.
ck
eddie
eunice
jasonhu
joanna
shirlyn
gina
elaine
ee kian
jesslyn
alvina
cindy
jeslinda
guanjin

Song

When You Say Nothing At All - Ronan Keating

Archive.
  • March 2008
  • April 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • September 2008
  • October 2008
  • November 2008
  • January 2009
  • February 2009
  • May 2009
  • October 2009
  • November 2009
  • Free Blog Counter