Fields of Hope.
Thursday, March 6, 2008

Been hearing a lot of bad news... really felt the sharp pain deep inside my heart. These extra- ordinary pain inflicted on me are not just any other sickness that can be controlled or cured easily, but I just have to hide the pain all my friends and family around me...

Just don't want to let any of them to worry about me... don't want to affect their mood too.

Better stay as it is? or just spill everything out and end all this?

Ong, I really apologize to you that I have been giving you a lot of trouble recently and keep asking me to "relax".

Eddie, I also have to apologize to you that I am not a very good friend to you cos I have been giving you a lot fatigue work in school when you have your own problem to deal with too.

Shirlyn, I am sorry that I took a bit of your boyfriend's time... you might be blur sometimes, but you really give hell of good advices.

Joanna, I apologize that Gong Gong is a useless Gong Gong, need Guai Sun Nu to console him, Gong Gong will try to recover asap ok... don't worry about him.

Gina, I apologize that you have to hide more secrets from now on... sorry... I promise I will go Dover to join you for lunch or dinner de.

Guan Jin, I apologize that I keep asking you to come my house all the way from Yishun to accompany me play LAN dota... just because I felt so emo at home alone.


Really really thanks to all of you!!! Listening to all my crap!! you really have been best of friends... Like Ong like to say "I really appreciate it from the bottom of my heart"... next time if need any help call Andy Loh 赴汤蹈火在所不辞 !!


Lastly is a joke from my sis...
- Lastest news! the escape Mas Selamat Bin Kastari has entered Malaysia. The Malaysians have put signs all over the country... "SELAMAT DATANG"


Labels:


Blogged at: 5:19 PM
Profile
Photobucket
Andy Loh, 27
Temasek Polytechnic

Chats

My Wishlist
1.No conflicts between my Family
2.No conflicts between my Friends
3.Earn more money
4.New Computer
5.Honda S2000
6.Nvidia GTX295 or ATI Radeon5870
7.New Phone
8.Dye another hair colour

Links.
ck
eddie
eunice
jasonhu
joanna
shirlyn
gina
elaine
ee kian
jesslyn
alvina
cindy
jeslinda
guanjin

Song

When You Say Nothing At All - Ronan Keating

Archive.
  • March 2008
  • April 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • September 2008
  • October 2008
  • November 2008
  • January 2009
  • February 2009
  • May 2009
  • October 2009
  • November 2009
  • Free Blog Counter