Fields of Hope.
Thursday, March 13, 2008

Recent a lot of accident have been happening around me . . . So I have been warning all my friends better to drive carefully nowadays.

Almost got into an accident myself when I was traveling on the expressway few days ago when I was going for supper. There was a bend linking expressway to expressway. . . don't know why but I am turning at the speed of 70-80kmh. . . suddenly I felt the back of the car is swinging to the right. . . yes! I am drifting mode at that time. . . everything in that moment just slowed down. . . A lot of things came into my mind "I cannot Hit the railing!!! if I Hit the railing, I am Dead Meat. Please don't let me hit it..." at that moment. . . I don't know why I know how to counter steer the whole car back to track and put myself into control of the car.

Scary but somehow very proud of myself that I can make it through. Ok guys. . . uncle got trained before don't anyhow try the stunts I did :x

To all people I know. . . Please be careful when driving or riding. . . you may think it's your life who cares about your life. . . think twice. . . when the first day you are born. . . your life isn't just your life anymore.

Have been visiting the Al Alzar @ Bukit Timah very frequently this month. . . always go there to eat the best mozeralla cheese prata. . . interact with my friends. . . Supper is always my hobby since small. . .

Subpaper? what is subpaper? can eat????

lolz! Pass all my subjects, but the most frustrated is that I got only P for my Database Management. . . argh. . . really need to thanks my Web Application lecturer. . I think he really did a lot to help cover his eyes not to fail me. . .

THANK YOU MR WILSON SIEW!!! HAPPY MARRIAGE!!!

Recently have been hook to prawning with Eddie and Ong. . . Its a very expensive new hobby man. I need to change name to Mr Leong liao. . .


Heart still aching but I think I am slowly coming back to the Andy I was, CHEER!!!

Labels:


Blogged at: 2:38 AM
Profile
Photobucket
Andy Loh, 27
Temasek Polytechnic

Chats

My Wishlist
1.No conflicts between my Family
2.No conflicts between my Friends
3.Earn more money
4.New Computer
5.Honda S2000
6.Nvidia GTX295 or ATI Radeon5870
7.New Phone
8.Dye another hair colour

Links.
ck
eddie
eunice
jasonhu
joanna
shirlyn
gina
elaine
ee kian
jesslyn
alvina
cindy
jeslinda
guanjin

Song

When You Say Nothing At All - Ronan Keating

Archive.
  • March 2008
  • April 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • September 2008
  • October 2008
  • November 2008
  • January 2009
  • February 2009
  • May 2009
  • October 2009
  • November 2009
  • Free Blog Counter