Fields of Hope.
Friday, March 7, 2008

Ever since Holiday started, everyday is just like nightmare... Today is not exceptional.

Waking up feeling so rotten, I promise Kejin to help him to fix up his computer by meeting him at Sim Lim Square at 10am . . . so I have to drag myself out of the bed and do what ever human being should be doing in the morning preparing to go out.

Taking MRT is really a torture to me. . . so much buffer time. . .

11am. . . Felt so sorry to Kejin for waiting for me. . . Computer Fixed! Went to Kejin's House to do the final touch up for him. . . While waiting for the installations. . . Kejin and me played WE11. . . although I was laughing around when we are playing. . .but I doesn't seems to be happy. . . It's just Andy trying his best to the best entertainer.

2.30pm. . . Left Kejin's house and reach school for Club Program meeting. . . planning on how all the games work and how scary the night walk going to be, as a man at a mental state of mine is quite demanding even for an entertainer. . . but the tide change during 3 plus. . . My laptop sounded. . . I lied. . . I am sorry. . . White lies. . . sound ended around 30 minutes later

Finished meeting at 6 plus. . . left the club room with a broken heart. . . traveling back home isn't an easy job. . . smsed and received smsed. . . While traveling on the train, I was so tired but something kept me awake. . . my brain! It never fail to stop thinking of things. . . it never fail to put in pictures into me. . . "flashbacks" I HATE IT!

Reach home. . . feel like ****. . . but still need to help a friend to finish her excel assignment as promise. . . before doing. . . I blogged. . .

I am trying fix myself up, but its really really hard. . . I can't control my emotions T.T

Labels:


Blogged at: 8:11 PM
Profile
Photobucket
Andy Loh, 27
Temasek Polytechnic

Chats

My Wishlist
1.No conflicts between my Family
2.No conflicts between my Friends
3.Earn more money
4.New Computer
5.Honda S2000
6.Nvidia GTX295 or ATI Radeon5870
7.New Phone
8.Dye another hair colour

Links.
ck
eddie
eunice
jasonhu
joanna
shirlyn
gina
elaine
ee kian
jesslyn
alvina
cindy
jeslinda
guanjin

Song

When You Say Nothing At All - Ronan Keating

Archive.
  • March 2008
  • April 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • September 2008
  • October 2008
  • November 2008
  • January 2009
  • February 2009
  • May 2009
  • October 2009
  • November 2009
  • Free Blog Counter